Thursday 22 December 2011

Coming Soon: Courageous On DVD

After seeing the Courageous The Movie three times since its release in September, I cannot wait to get it on DVD.

There are so many topics covered in the movie that I don't think I can live without it. Even though it is directed primarily at fathers, the movie gives great examples for any gender and age about living by faith, doing what is right and putting effort into seeking out truth from God.

It takes courage to face trials in life. It also takes courage to stand up for what is right and live godly lives. I always am looking for examples of how to live from everyday life to share with my kids. Courageous has examples of good and bad with its rewards and benefits.

Look for it to com out mid January 2012. I am writing more info on the movie and how to pre-order it at: http://courageousondvd.com

No comments: